Dave Ramsey says, “I believe Dr. Meg has the antidote for this crisis of culture. God has anointed her in a special way to address this topic. He has raised her up to stand in the gap and offer hope for such a time is this.”
Whether you know it or not, if you’re a dad, you’re a hero. That’s the message of bestselling author and pediatrician Meg Meeker. Even if you’re struggling with all the demands of fatherhood, let Dr. Meeker reassure you: every man has it within him to be the hero-father his children need. With simple step-by-step instructions and drawing on long experience—including her work with the NFL’s Fatherhood Initiative—Dr. Meeker shows you how to be the father you want to be and your children need you to be.
In You've Got This: Unlocking the Hero Dad Within you’ll learn:
- Why fathers are even more important to their children than their mothers are
- Why your children want you to be their hero—even if their relationship with you has been strained or distant
- Secrets that can help divorced dads, widowed dads and stepfathers maintain—or rebuild—a strong relationship with their children
- Why previous failures—perhaps in your relationship with your own father—don’t have to determine your future relationship with your children
- The three questions every son or daughter needs to have answered by you
- The three qualities that can ensure your success as a father—and how they’re part of every man’s DNA
Publisher: Regnery Publishing
Release Date: May 14, 2018
Genre: Parenting, Psychology
Target Audience: Fathers, Parents and Grandparents
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.