In his #1 New York Times bestselling book, Dave Ramsey has walked readers through the proven plan for getting out of debt, learning to save, and building real wealth. The Total Money Makeover is the step-by-step plan for taking control of your money. We call this plan the Baby Steps because it has simple steps that lead to big change.
But control and change both start with clarity. Rachel Cruze’s new book, Know Yourself, Know Your Money, helps you pinpoint exactly where you fall on the scale of her brand-new Seven Money Tendencies. With this book, you’ll discover how your personality type, your upbringing and your beliefs have shaped your money decisions so far—and how you can put your talents and tendencies to work so you can reach your goals.
This exclusive bundle combines the #1 book for showing you how to manage your money with the brand-new book that will help you identify why you handle money the way you do and what to do about it.
With the Total Money Mindset Bundle, you’ll get an email with The Total Money Makeover audiobook immediately after your purchase. Know Yourself, Know Your Money is a preorder item and will ship by January 5, 2021. And preordering has its perks: Get this bundle and you’ll get over $150 in FREE bonus items!
- Know Yourself, Know Your Money Audiobook – Delivers by email on 1/5/21.
- Know Yourself, Know Your Money E-Book – Delivers by email on 1/5/21.
- Exclusive Video Lessons from Rachel Cruze about the Top Money Fears – Delivers immediately by email.
- Access to Redeem a FREE Financial Coaching Session with a Ramsey Preferred Coach – Use the code COACH30 at checkout to get this limited-time offer.
The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey (Audiobook Download)
New! Know Yourself, Know Your Money
Know Yourself, Know Your Money (Audiobook Download)
Know Yourself, Know Your Money (E-Book)
Free! Video Lesson from Rachel Cruze
Free Call with a Ramsey Preferred Coach
About Rachel Cruze
About Dave Ramsey
Know Yourself, Know Your Money Product Details:
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date:January 5, 2021
Genre: Personal Finance, Debt, Money Habits, Psychology
Target Audience: People Who Want to Understand More About Why They Manage Their Money the Way They Do
Table of Contents:
- PART ONE: Discovering Your Personal Money Mindset
- Chapter 1: Your Childhood Money Classroom
- Chapter 2: Stressed Money Classrooms
- Chapter 3: Calm Money Classrooms
- Chapter 4: Your Unique Money Tendencies
- Chapter 5: Your Money Fears Part 1
- Chapter 6: Your Money Fears Part 2
- Chapter 7: How You Respond to Money Mistakes
- Chapter 8: The Best Way to Respond When Money Mistakes Happen
- PART TWO: Discovering What You Do with Money and Why
- Chapter 9: What Motivates You to Spend Money
- Chapter 10: What Motivates You to Save Money
- Chapter 11: Discovering What's Most Important to You
- Chapter 12: What Motivates You to Give Money
- Chapter 13: How Committed Are You to Winning with Money?
- Chapter 14: How to Change Your Money and Your Life
The Total Money Makeover Product Details:
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Release Date: September 17, 2013
Genre: Personal Finance, Debt
Target Audience: People Who Want to Pay Off Debt, Build Their Savings, and Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
Table of Contents:
- What This Book Is Not
- Flying Turkeys and Skinny-Dipping
- Chapter 1: The Total Money Makeover Challenge
- Chapter 2: I'm Not That Out of Shape
- Chapter 3: Debt Myths: Debt Is (Not) a Tool
- Chapter 4: Money Myths: The (Non)Secrets of the Rich
- Chapter 5: Two More Hurdles: Ignorance and Keeping Up with the Joneses
- Chapter 6: Save $1,000 Fast: Walk Before You Run
- Chapter 7: The Debt Snowball: Lose Weight Fast Really
- Chapter 8: Finish the Emergency Fund: Kick Murphy Out
- Chapter 9: Maximize Retirement Investing: Be Financially Healthy for life
- Chapter 10: College Funding: Make Sure the Kids Are Fit Too
- Chapter 11: Pay Off the Home Mortgage: Be Ultra-Fit
- Chapter 12: Build Wealth Like Crazy: Become the Mr. Universe of Money
- Chapter 13: Live Like No One Else
- Meet the Winners of The Total Money Makeover Challenge
- About the Author
- Total Money Makeover Worksheets
Shipping & Delivery
Your 30-Minute Video Lesson from Rachel Cruze will be delivered by email. Your Know Yourself, Know Your Money hardcover book will be shipped to you the week of January 5, 2021. Your Know Yourself, Know Your Money e-book & audiobook will be delivered by email the week of January 5, 2021.
Immediate Download (Audio)
To get your downloadable product, simply complete your order and then open the order confirmation email you will receive at checkout. Click on the link in your confirmation email and your audiobook will begin to download.
Audiobooks are delivered as M4B format, unless otherwise noted.
Additional download instructions for your specific device can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page