Buy today and you'll get an exclusive Study Guide that will help you apply these lessons to your life and put your plan onto paper.
Calling all job hunters, career changers and college grads! Feel like the career you want is just too far out of reach? You’ve got the tools—you just need the manual that will get you closer.
You’re not alone. 70% of Americans are unhappy with their jobs. You want more than a nine-to-five J-O-B. You want to know why it’s so hard to find work you actually enjoy. Author and career expert Ken Coleman hears these same questions from callers on The Ken Coleman Show:
- Is it too late to start over?
- Even if it’s not too late, what if I try and fail?
- What will my family and friends think if I try something new?
- Is my dream career even possible for me?
The mind-set and skill set Ken acquired early in his career—and shares daily with his radio listeners—is now a proven strategy that can work for you too. Ken Coleman will guide you toward the people and places you need to be closer to in order to succeed in getting a job you love.
The Proximity Principle demystifies the questions about who you need to know and where you need to be in order to find new opportunities.
When it comes to People, you’ll learn:
- How to build relationships with qualified experts (and where to find them)
- How to connect with professionals and learn from them as a resource
- How to pursue a constructive and meaningful mentorship
- What types of peers you need to surround yourself with (and who to avoid)
- How to find companies and organizations that will help you continue to grow
When it comes to Places, you’ll discover:
- The exact distance between where you are right now and where your dream job is
- Where to go in order to get the skill set and education you need to succeed
- The best location for you to soak up as much experience as possible
- The places where you can start applying the skills you’ve learned
- Most importantly, the exact place where you can grow and do work that matters
Break free from boring and land your dream job with The Proximity Principle.
Learn More About Ken Coleman
The Proximity Principle Study Guide PDF
Here's What People Are Saying
When opportunity comes knocking, will you open the door? Ken Coleman’s The Proximity Principle will help you to recognize and maximize the big breaks in your life.
This is my favorite kind of book. Simple. Compelling. Practical. Every person who wishes they could do what they love has to read this.
In this guide to finding your sweet spot personally and professionally, Ken brilliantly unpacks the importance of doing life with the right people, being in the right places, and living with the right practices. If you only read one book this year to help you grow, read this one.
About Ken Coleman
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Formats: iBooks for iPad/iPhone (ePub) and Amazon Kindle (Mobi)
Release Date: May 13, 2019
Genre: Business, Career, Motivation
Target Audience: People who want to find a job they love
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: What Is The Proximity Principle?
- Part 1: The People
- Chapter 2: The Professors
- Chapter 3: The Professionals
- Chapter 4: The Mentors
- Chapter 5: Peers
- Chapter 6: The Producers
- Part 2: The Places
- Chapter 7: The Place Where You Are
- Chapter 8: A Place to Learn
- Chapter 9: A Place to Practice
- Chapter 10: A Place to Perform
- Chapter 11: A Place to Grow
- Part 3: The Practices
- Chapter 12: Creating a Web of Connections
- Chapter 13: Making Your Connections Count
- Chapter 14: Seizing the Opportunity
- Chapter 15: Adopting a Proximity Mind-Set
- Conclusion: Pressing On
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
Immediate Download (E-book)
To get your downloadable product, simply complete your order and then open the order confirmation email you will receive at checkout. Click on the link in your confirmation email and your E-book will begin to download.
E-Books are delivered in iBooks for iPad/iPhone (ePub) and Amazon Kindle (Mobi) formats.
Additional download instructions for your specific device can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page