Dads, you are far more powerful than you think you are. Your daughters need the support that only fathers can provide – and if you are willing to follow Dr. Meeker's advice on how to guide your daughter, to stand between her and a toxic culture, your rewards will be unmatched.
Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters reveals:
- The essential characteristics and virtues of strong fathers – and how to develop them
- How daughters take cues from their fathers on everything from drug use, drinking, smoking, and having sex, to self-esteem, moodiness, and seeking attention from boys
- Why girls want you to place restrictions on them (even though they'll complain when you do)
- How to become a hero to your daughter – and why she needs that more than anything
- The one mistake fathers make that is the primary cause of girls "hooking up"
- Why girls depend on the guidance of fathers through, and even beyond, their college years
- Recipe for disaster: the notion that girls "need to make their own decisions and mistakes"
- Why girls need God – and how your faith or lack thereof, will influence her
- How to communicate with your daughter – and how not to
- True stories of "prodigal daughters" – and how their fathers helped bring them back
Publisher: Regnery Publishing
Release Date: August 28, 2007
Genre: Parenting, Family
Target Audience: Fathers and Parents
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you chose and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.