Your digital audiobook copy of Smart Money Smart Kids will be available as a download link in your order confirmation email after check-out.
This eBook offers all three of the following formats:
- Kindle (.Mobi): This format is compatible with the Amazon Kindle as well as the Kindle app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Mac and PC.
- ePub: This format is compatible with the iPad, Sony Reader, iPhone, Kobo, Nook, BeBook, Desktop Computer and other eBook Readers.
- PDF: This format is compatible with tablets, desktop computers, and any reading software that opens PDF files.
About this Bundle
In this bundle, you’ll get the eBook and audiobook of Dave and Rachel’s #1 New York Times bestseller. The unabridged audiobook is read by Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze and runs 7 hours and 19 minutes and you can choose from three available eBook formats (iPad/iPhone, Kindle, Nook).
In Smart Money Smart Kids, financial expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey and his daughter Rachel Cruze equip parents to teach their children how to win with money. Starting with the basics like working, spending, saving, and giving, and moving into more challenging issues like avoiding debt for life, paying cash for college, and battling discontentment, Dave and Rachel present a no-nonsense, common-sense approach for changing your family tree.
- The first book by Dave and his daughter Rachel
- For parents looking for advice on raising money-smart kids
- Filled with actionable tips from both Dave and Rachel
About Dave Ramsey
About Rachel Cruze
Shipping & Delivery
Immediate Download (Audio)
Download instructions for your specific device can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page
Immediate Download (E-book)
To get your downloadable product, simply complete your order and then open the order confirmation email you will receive at checkout. Scroll down to the bottom of the receipt to a section called "eShipments." Click on the link BELOW the title of the product you purchased that contains the downloadable product(s). A dialogue box will appear. Select "Save File to Disk" and select your desktop as the destination. Go to your desktop and find your downloadable goods. You are done!
Some files have been zipped (compressed) to decrease download times. Both Windows and Mac OS have built-in software that will convert the zipped file into a usable file when you click on the file to open it.
Additional download instructions for your specific device can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page