Upgrade for Free Shipping!
Discover WHY you handle money the way you do, and WHAT to do about it!
Dave Ramsey has always said that personal finance is 20% head knowledge and 80% behavior. And for 30 years, Ramsey Solutions has walked millions of families through the proven plan for HOW to manage their money and change their behaviors. Now, #1 New York Times bestselling author and Ramsey Personality Rachel Cruze, has written the book that will help you unlock the ‘why’ behind your money habits so you can reach your goals faster.
Know Yourself, Know Your Money will help you:
- Understand how your unique childhood experience shaped your money habits early
- Discover the money fears that have helped (or held you back) when making decisions
- Learn about your tendencies when it comes to spending and saving money
- Receive actionable steps to build lasting money habits and faster progress
This book breaks down the four “money classrooms” (aka – childhood households) you grew up in into quadrants, and then walks you through where you land on a scale of seven money tendencies, so you can have clarity on what got you to where you are today.
It hasn’t been an easy year to talk about money. Replace your fears with facts when you read this book. Understanding your money habits better will help you communicate better as a spouse, as a friend, and as a parent. Discover why you and the people you love handle money the way you do, and it will help you reach your financial goals faster.
Preorder Bonus Offer:
Preorder before January 5, and receive over $150 in FREE bonus items:
- Free Financial Coaching Call with a Ramsey Preferred Financial Coach--Available FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. Use coupon code COACH30 at checkout.
- 30-Minute Video Lesson from Rachel Cruze – delivers by email
- Know Yourself, Know Your Money Audiobook – delivers by email on January 5, 2021
- Know Yourself, Know Your Money E-Book – delivers by email on January 5, 2021
Start Reading for FREE
Join our list and get a free first chapter of the book!
Free Call with a Ramsey Preferred Coach
New! Know Yourself, Know Your Money
Know Yourself, Know Your Money (Audiobook Download)
Know Yourself, Know Your Money (E-Book)
Free! Video Lesson from Rachel Cruze
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Rachel Cruze
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: January 5, 2021
Genre: Personal Finance, Debt, Money Habits, Psychology
Target Audience: People Who Want to Understand More About Why They Manage Their Money the Way They Do
Table of Contents:
- PART ONE: Discovering Your Personal Money Mindset
- Chapter 1: Your Childhood Money Classroom
- Chapter 2: Stressed Money Classrooms
- Chapter 3: Calm Money Classrooms
- Chapter 4: Your Unique Money Tendencies
- Chapter 5: Your Money Fears Part 1
- Chapter 6: Your Money Fears Part 2
- Chapter 7: How You Respond to Money Mistakes
- Chapter 8: The Best Way to Respond When Money Mistakes Happen
- PART TWO: Discovering What You Do with Money and Why
- Chapter 9: What Motivates You to Spend Money
- Chapter 10: What Motivates You to Save Money
- Chapter 11: Discovering What's Most Important to You
- Chapter 12: What Motivates You to Give Money
- Chapter 13: How Committed Are You to Winning with Money?
- Chapter 14: How to Change Your Money and Your Life
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
Your 30-Minute Video Lesson from Rachel Cruze will be delivered by email. Your Know Yourself, Know Your Money hardcover book will be shipped to you the week of January 5, 2021. Your Know Yourself, Know Your Money e-book & audiobook will be delivered by email the week of January 5, 2021.