There are over 20 million people unemployed right now.1 That means the job market is tough and extremely competitive—but career expert Ken Coleman will give you the tools and strategy you need to stand out! It’s time to make your dream job a reality and the Get Hired Digital Course can help--but it's only available for a limited time.
The Get Hired Digital Course Includes the Following Video Lessons:
- Get Clear: Make progress by understanding your talents, your passions and your mission.
- Get Qualified: Answer the questions: What do I need to learn? What do I need to do? How much is it going to cost? How long will it take me to get there?
- Get Connected: Learn how to build your web of connections, understand the best way to ask others for help, and know how to get others to recommend you for the job.
- Resumé Guide: Rethink everything you know about writing a resumé and how you can make yours stand out in a stack.
- Interview Guide: Get expert advice on how to prepare for the interview and leave a lasting impression.
- Q&A: Hear Ken answer questions from people just like you and learn how to find a job in your sweet spot, how to successfully transition careers, and more.
5 Bonus Video Lessons:
- Social Networks: Learn how to use LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter effectively. Ken shares ways you can demonstrate generosity, engagement and professionalism across these social networks.
- Failure Is Important: Discover how failure is an essential prerequisite for success. Failure is inevitable. It’s how you respond to failure that matters.
- Your Time Will Come: Learn how to show up, stick with your job search no matter what, and never give up.
- Fear, Doubt, Pride: Identify how these enemies of progress will try to take you down and what you can do about it.
- Cover Letter: Learn how to create and write a cover letter that gets you noticed. Ken gives his seven tips for successful cover letters.
BONUS MATERIALS: Ken Coleman’s comprehensive printable PDF guides.
How It Works:
Once you purchase the course, you’ll receive a link and a unique online voucher code via email; make sure to check your spam/junk folders in case you don't see it in your inbox. Follow the instructions in the email to register. You’ll have access to the online course for one year beginning when the voucher code is first redeemed.
New! Get Hired Digital Course
Career Clarity Guide - Downloadable PDF
The Path to Your Dream Job - Downloadable PDF
Resumé Guide - Downloadable PDF
Interview Guide - Downloadable PDF
The Touchpoint Timeline - Downloadable PDF
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Ken Coleman
Shipping & Delivery
Online Access Code
When you purchase a voucher item, you'll receive an email after completing your order. In this email you'll be provided both a link and a unique online access code. To access your product, click on the link and enter your unique voucher code when prompted.