Note: This audiobook is narrated by Jon Acuff and runs 2 hours and 8 minutes.
- Immediate Delivery: Your audiobook will be delivered in your order confirmation email immediately after completing your purchase.
- Simple to listen: With just a few clicks you can easily add your audiobook to most podcast apps or listen online. You will be listening to your audiobook in less than a minute.
- Gifting an Audiobook? If you check "Send As A Gift" in the checkout, Audiobook links will be sent to your gift recipient. Please note, audiobooks can only be sent to one recipient per checkout. Please complete one purchase per recipient.
Too often, our money problems grow into some kind of monster hiding in the closet, growing bigger and badder and scarier every day that we keep them hidden. But if we want to change the behaviors that get us into trouble, we’ve got to kick the monster out of the closet—and laugh at him.
And I don’t know anyone better equipped to do this than Jon Acuff. Through his blog and book, Stuff Christians Like, Jon’s proven that he has a unique perspective on life that helps us get the joke and get the truth behind the joke every time. Lucky for us, Jon decided to chronicle his observations on his own journey toward Financial Peace. Think of it as an insider’s guide to the “Dave Ramsey” stuff we all laugh about.
What It's About
- Do your former credit card companies stalk you like a deranged ex-girlfriend? Page 45.
- Do you need to baby-proof your home against 27-year-old kids trying to move into your basement? Page 19.
- Have you ever made the basket walk of shame? Page 173.
- Was your biggest question throughout Financial Peace University “How many blue shirts does Dave actually own?” Page 13.
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Format: Audiobook & PDF eBook
Length: 2 hours 8 minutes
Genre: Personal Finance, Humor
Target Audience: Fans of The Dave Ramsey Show and Financial Peace University
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
To get your audiobook simply complete your order and then open the order confirmation email you will receive after you check out. Click on the Get Audiobook button in your confirmation email to get access to your audiobook.
Buying as a Gift for someone else?
Select the "Send As Gift" checkbox at checkout and enter the recipient's email address. The Get Audiobook button will be sent to your gift recipient's email.
Additional listening instructions can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page.
Your downloadable product(s) will be available in the order confirmation email you received at checkout. Look for the heading, "Digital Downloads" in the confirmation email and locate the provided product download link. Right-click on the link and select “Save Link As” or “Save Target As.” Change the destination location to “Desktop” and select “Save.”