Foundations in Personal Finance: Middle School Edition for Homeschool is a turnkey personal finance curriculum that engages middle school students and transforms the way they approach money altogether.
With an eye-catching design and unique teaching illustrations, Foundations in Personal Finance: Middle School Edition for Homeschool will easily hold the attention of your students. Everything needed to equip you to teach personal finance is provided, including a student text, teacher resources, age-specific activities, and 22 video lessons taught by our Foundations team of experts.
This set includes:
Digital Teacher's Edition
This resource on CD-ROM provides a variety of reproducible materials allowing teachers to adapt the curriculum to the needs of their class experience. The digital resources include lesson plans, a 9-week syllabus, student text answer keys, learning activities, case studies, a Scripture reference list, pre- and post-tests plus summative assessments for each chapter, and parent resources.
This set of two DVDs includes 22 lessons with more than three and a half hours of relevant and engaging instruction featuring a variety of presentation formats.
The Foundations in Personal Finance: Middle School Edition for Homeschool student text is an engaging 144-page soft-cover consumable. The six chapters include 22 lessons with opportunities for pre-teaching, teaching, reflection, application, review, learning extension, and both formative and summative assessments. Each lesson includes a Scripture reference to reinforce the biblical principles related to personal finance. The student text is aligned with state and national standards for financial literacy.
Note: Foundations in Personal Finance for Homeschool is licensed for use in private, homeschool settings only. This item does not meet constitutional guidelines for use in public education.
- Flexible, turnkey personal finance curriculum
- Stand-alone chapters that can be used in any order
- Over three hours of video instruction given by the Foundations team of experts
- 144-page student text with added Scripture references in each lesson
- The student text includes more than twenty-five activities including one-minute reflections and journal questions as well as math and word problems
- Scripture reference guide for additional study of biblical teaching related to finances
- Digital Teacher's Edition that includes additional learning activities for each chapter
- Case studies provided to engage students in practical application of financial principles
- Parent guide to promote ongoing interaction with financial topics
- Pre- and post-tests for the course as a whole as well as a summative assessment
- Aligned with the National Standards for Financial Literacy
Experience Lesson One for FREE!
Click to watch
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you chose and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.