Award-winning curriculum! The Best Homeschool Programs and Resources of 2018-2019 compiles a list of favorite and most highly recommended products for homeschoolers. Foundations in Personal Finance: High School Edition for Homeschool has been selected as one of the top curricula for 2018-2019.
Foundations in Personal Finance: High School Edition for Homeschool is a complete, turnkey, high school curriculum designed to fully equip homeschool teachers with everything needed for a dynamic learning experience. We've included lesson plans; teaching delivered via video by Dave Ramsey and his team of experts; and a blended learning website, foundationsU.com. In addition, more than 35 activities are included, which focus on providing 21st-century personal finance knowledge and skills in a student-centered approach to learning.
We've updated our curriculum to include even more features and benefits for you and your students.
- Comprehensive, flexible, turn-key personal finance curriculum
- Teaching delivered via video by Dave Ramsey and his team of experts
- Homeschool version of student text with added scripture references
- 150+ page digital teacher's guide
- Meets standards and benchmarks in all 50 states
- Meets all Jump$tart national standards
- Blended learning site with calculators, tools and resources
- 4 new chapters: Introduction to Personal Finance, Life After High School, Careers and Taxes, and Giving
- 35+ classroom activities focused on providing 21st-century personal finance knowledge and skills in a student-centered, competency-based approach to learning
This set includes:
Digital Teacher's Edition
This brand-new addition to the Foundations in Personal Finance for Homeschool curriculum is a 160-page teacher guide on CD-Rom with more than 35 activities, case studies, and assessments.
This set of five DVDs offers more than 12 hours of engaging classroom instruction taught by Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze and Chris Hogan.
The Foundations in Personal Finance for Homeschool student text is a comprehensive, 288-page student softcover consumable. It provides students an opportunity to learn, practice, and apply important personal finance knowledge and skills. The 12 chapters are aligned with the National Standards for Financial Literacy.
foundationsU.com Blended Learning Site
Our Foundations in Personal Finance for Homeschool curriculum comes with access to our blended learning site. foundationsU.com is full of interactive tools, relevant articles, and real-world activities on a student-focused website designed for all devices.
Foundations in Personal Finance for Homeschool is licensed for use in private, homeschool settings only. This item does not meet constitutional guidelines for use in public education.
Experience Lesson One for FREE!
Click to watch
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.