PLEASE NOTE: The Student Text needs the corresponding video content from the Teacher/Student Pack to be completed.
Award-winning curriculum! The Best Homeschool Programs and Resources of 2018-2019 compiles a list of favorite and most highly recommended products for homeschoolers. Foundations in Personal Finance: High School Edition for Homeschool has been selected as one of the top curricula for 2018-2019.
Each student enrolled in Foundations in Personal Finance: High School Edition for Homeschool needs this corresponding student text.
The Student Text includes:
- Student Text
- The Foundations in Personal Finance for Homeschool Student Text is a comprehensive, 288-page student soft-cover consumable. It provides students an opportunity to learn, practice, and apply important personal finance knowledge and skills. The 12 chapters are aligned with the National Standards for Financial Literacy.
- foundationsU.com Blended Learning Site
- Our Foundations in Personal Finance for Homeschool curriculum comes with access to our blended learning site. FoundationsU.com is full of interactive tools, teen articles, and real-world activities on a student-focused website designed for all devices.
- Chapter Summaries
- Each chapter begins with a preview of what students will learn, key terms, and a pre-teach activity. In addition to the practical, real-world personal finance instruction, the student text is filled with graphs, charts, case studies, relevant statistics, quotes, and related scripture references. Throughout each chapter, students are prompted with journal questions that require them to pause and reflect on what they've learned. This student-centered approach is intended to promote ownership of their learning. At the end of each chapter, students are provided a variety of opportunities to apply, review, and assess their understanding.
Foundations in Personal Finance is designed in four distinct units. Each unit contains three chapters taught on video by Dave and his team. Scroll down to our product details for a course overview.
The instructors creatively weave in humor and real-life stories that educate and reinforce sound principles of managing money. While watching on video, students follow along using the student text.
Foundations in Personal Finance for Homeschool is licensed for use in private, homeschool settings only. This item does not meet constitutional guidelines for use in public education.
We now ship to Canada! Speak with one of our Ramsey Care advisors at 888-227-3223 to get a shipping quote and additional help processing your order.
Customer Ratings and Reviews
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Personal Finance
- Chapter 2: Saving
- Chapter 3: Budgeting
- Chapter 4: Debt
- Chapter 5: Life After High School
- Chapter 6: Consumer Awareness
- Chapter 7: Bargain Shopping
- Chapter 8: Investing & Retirement
- Chapter 9: Insurance
- Chapter 10: Money & Relationships
- Chapter 11: Careers & Taxes
- Chapter 12: Giving
What is Foundations in Personal Finance: High School Edition for Homeschool?
How much class time is needed?
How much preparation is required for each chapter?
Do I need to be a financial wizard to teach the material?
What age level is appropriate for Foundations in Personal Finance?
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.