Foundations in Personal Finance is a turn-key academic curriculum that engages students and teaches them practical and relevant financial skills.
What It's About
Foundations In Personal Finance College Edition with STREAMING VIDEO is the complete kit students need to begin mastering the basics of money management. This kit includes a softcover STUDENT GUIDE and voucher card to have access to the streaming instructional video anywhere. Chapters include:
- Savings: Save for emergencies, large purchases and wealth building
- Budgets: Create and live on a zero-based budget
- Debt: Avoid the trap of borrowing money
- College Student Essentials: Learn what every college student needs to know about money
- Family, Friends and Philanthropy: Assess the impact of money on relationships
- Five chapter softcover student guide (112 pages)
- Individual STREAMING license for access to all instructional video (All Lessons – 6+ HOURS)
- Full Access to FoundationsU.com online tools and resources
Instructions for Registering Video Access
- If your professor has required purchase of Foundations as a course requirement: When you register the video access code, please enter the name of the University you are attending into the University Field, followed by your personal information.
- If you have purchased Foundations as an individual self-study: When you register the video access code, please enter "FOUNDATIONS SELF STUDY" into the University Field.
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.