Foundations in Personal Finance is a turn-key academic curriculum that engages students and teaches them practical and relevant financial skills.
What It's About
Foundations In Personal Finance College Edition with STREAMING VIDEO is the complete kit students need for their college class including hardcover textbook and voucher card to have access to the streaming instructional video from anywhere. Chapters include:
- Savings: Save for emergencies, large purchases and wealth building
- Budgets: Create and live on a zero–based budget
- Debt: Avoid the trap of borrowing money
- College Student Essentials: Learn what every college student needs to know about money
- Family, Friends and Philanthropy: Assess the impact of money on relationships
- Consumer Awareness: Buy wisely by understanding powerful marketing strategies
- Bargains: Find and negotiate deep discounts
- Credit Bureaus: Evaluate the role of credit in our culture
- Insurance: Protect yourself with seven types of insurance
- Investments: Build wealth and change your family tree
- Retirement Plans: Retire as a millionaire through long-term tax-favored plans
- Real Estate: Buy, sell, and rent real estate property
- Hardcover, 320 page book
- Individual STREAMING license for access to all instructional video (All Chapters – 16+ HOURS)
- Reading excerpts from Dave Ramsey’s New York Times best-seller, The Total Money Makeover
- 30+ pages of financial forms, including a student budget
- Full access to our blended learning site – FoundationsU.com
- Interactive fill-in pages corresponding to each video lesson
- Case studies, chapter reviews and discussion questions
- 350+ word glossary
Instructions for Registering Video Access
- If your professor has required purchase of Foundations as a course requirement: When you register the video access code, please enter the name of the University you are attending into the University Field, followed by your personal information.
- If you have purchased Foundations as an individual self-study: When you register the video access code, please enter "LAMPO SELF STUDY" into the University Field.
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you chose and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.