Bundle & Save
EntreLeadership is Dave Ramsey’s championship playbook with step-by-step guidance to take your business where you want it to go.
Dave has grown his company to a winning national brand with more than 800 team members who have impacted millions of lives. EntreLeadership is how he did it, mistakes and all. This is 20 years of real-world experience with all the sweat, tears and prayers. This is how his company has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville eight times. It’s proven. It’s practical. And it’s how you can do it too.
Whether you lead a team of two or 200, you can grow your business to where you want it to be. Reaching your dream is no longer a question of "What if we could?" You can. EntreLeadership is how.
Here's What People Are Saying
I've been in retail management for 6 years. I've read all the classics on leadership and business management. This book is full of practical, everyday advice that's easy to understand and inspiring. There aren't a bunch of trendy hype words or themes. These are principles that will work no matter what the newest "thing" is in management. I have introduced these principles into our core training and would highly recommend it for any small or large business hoping to grow productivity and promote a growing leadership culture.
Growing up owning and showing horses, it is my dream to open a quality, family owned and family friendly horse boarding facility. EntreLeadership really gave me insight on how to go about starting such an enterprise small and "growing organically". EntreLeadership is an excellent reference and a 'must have' for anyone wishing to open and run a business with Christian values and integrity!
I've been a fan of Dave Ramsey for several years, so was happy to see he has many of the same basic managment ideas as I do. I would recommend the book as a good review for tenured managers and a good read for new managers.
EntreLeadership is an amazing outline for success! I grew up in a small family owned cobbler/shoerepair business in the midwest, and I can tell you, the principles in EntreLeadership need to be applied to all small businesses! I love the simplicity, the graciousness and the honesty in this book.
Whether you're looking to start your own business or just sharpening your leadership skills at your current job, this book is a great read. Adding to my collection of leadership books and it's right up there with the Maxwell's and Kouze's & Posner's. I also suggest following the EntreLeadership podcast for continued knowledge!
About Dave Ramsey
Publisher: Howard Books
Release Date: Sep 20, 2011
Genre: Entrepreneurship, Management, Business
Target Audience: Leaders Who Want to Grow Themselves, Their Teams and Their Businesses
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Note to the Reader
- Introduction: And So It Begins
- Chapter 1 - EntreLeadership Defined
- Chapter 2 - Start with a Dream, End with a Goal: Living Your Dreams, Visions, Mission Statements, and Goals
- Chapter 3 - Flavor Your Day with Steak Sauce: Making the Most of Time Management and Organization
- Chapter 4 - "Spineless Leader" is an Oxymoron: The Easier Way to Make Hard Decisions
- Chapter 5 - No Magic, No Mystery: The System, the Recipe, and the Truth About Great Marketing
- Chapter 6 - Don't Flop Whoppers: A Practical Guide to Launching Your Dream
- Chapter 7 - Business is Easy...Until People Get Involved: Hiring, Firing, and Personality Styles
- Chapter 8 - Death of a Salesman: The Art of Selling by Serving
- Chapter 9 - Financial Peace for Business: Bulletproof Principles for Money, Debt, and Funding Your Future
- Chapter 10 - The Map to the Party: Grasping the Undeniable Relationship Between Great Communication and Great Companies
- Chapter 11 - People Matter Most: Building Unity and Loyalty with Your Best Resource
- Chapter 12 - Caught in the Act: Amplifying the Success of Your Business Through Recognition and Inspiration
- Chapter 13 - Three Things Successful People Never Skip: Dealing with Contracts, Vendors, and Collections
- Chapter 14 - Show Me the Money!: Compensation Plans That Fire People Up
- Chapter 15 - Mastering "the Rope": Delegation: The Best Way to Build a Business Bigger Than You
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you chose and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.