Have someone on your gift list who’s always reading on-the-go? This brand-new audiobook gift card is perfect for sharing with others! With a “To” and “From” space and helpful download instructions, this will make the perfect and most portable gift!
Great news! Your kids CAN go to college without debt. This new audiobook will show you how!
“The idea that students can’t get a quality education without debt is absolutely ludicrous to me. But far too many people are falling for this myth, and it’s ruining their futures. They’re carrying a huge burden before they even get out of the gate!”
Every parent wants the best for their kid. That’s why they encourage them to go to college! But most parents aren’t in a position to pay for their kid’s college, so they end up turning to student loans.
The average graduate walks away with $35,000 in student loan debt and no clue how much that debt will actually cost them. But there’s a different way!
In his new audiobook, national bestselling author and Ramsey Personality Anthony ONeal teaches parents how to help their kid pay for college without debt, even if they haven’t saved for it. This is a step-by-step plan that combines common sense and honest humor. It’s not some stuffy “how-to” guide, but a book you’ll actually enjoy reading!
Debt-Free Degree doesn’t just tell you what to do. It also tells you why to do it, how to do it, and when to do it.
It will show you how to cash flow your kid’s college education and what to do at each stage from middle school to high school. It will also teach you about scholarships, grants and free community colleges.
Debt-Free Degree will also teach you:
- How to prepare your kid for college.
- Which classes your kid should take in high school.
- When your kid should take the ACT and SAT.
- How to do college visits the right way.
- Why it’s important to choose a major.
A college education is supposed to prepare your kid for their future, not rob them of their paycheck for decades. Debt-Free Degree shows parents how to help their kid pay for college without student loans and set them up for financial success.
Still working on paying off your student loans? This book has helpful advice for getting your debt paid off first while you’re trying to help your kid avoid the same money mistakes!
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Anthony ONeal
Read By: Anthony ONeal
Release Date: October 7, 2019
Length: 3 hours, 55 minutes
Genre: Student Loans, College Planning
Target Audience: People Wanting to Help Their Kids Go to College Debt-Free, College Students Wanting to Avoid Student Loans
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 - The Wrong Ways to Do College
- Chapter 2 - How to Pay Cash for College
- Chapter 3 - Middle School: It's Never Too Early to Talk College!
- Chapter 4 - Freshman Year Academics: Now It's on the Record
- Chapter 5 - Freshman Year Beyond Academics: The Well-Rounded Student
- Chapter 6 - Sophomore Year: College is Closer Than You Think
- Chapter 7 - The X's and O's of the Big Tests
- Chapter 8 - Junior Year: Welcome to the Main Event
- Chapter 9 - Senior Year: The Home Stretch
- Chapter 10 - How to Be Successful in College
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.