All of the Tools to Get Started
Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money offers the ultra-practical way to learn how money works. These are the principles Dave learned after losing everything. They’re the same principles that have helped millions of families go from the stress of debt to the peace of knowing the future is secure.
Now’s the time to stop worrying about money and take control. Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money will teach you:
- 7 simple steps to financial freedom
- How to budget, dump debt, and save
- The power of marketing gimmicks
- Planning strategies for college and retirement
- What types of insurance you need
- Keys to buying and selling a home
Here's What People Are Saying
I've always been interested in financial education but this book really opened my eyes. I think this information needs to be a requirement to graduate college and we may not have the problems that we have now. I am grateful that I received this information at the age I am now so I know what mistakes not to make and how to invest at an early age. I recommend this book to everyone I come across: friends, family, church members, strangers.
I received this book via a secret Santa and had never heard of Dave at the time. I read it and found out that I believed all the debt myths, as Dave mentioned I was ignorant to the fact that these type of "myths" were the reason I was in debt. However as of today I now own my car, I am almost debt free and am paying for my future wedding with cash.
I've enjoyed reading this book and have developed some great ideas of next steps for changing the way I manage my family's money. I'm mostly using this book to learn about money in general and have definitely learned a lot. I am very glad I bought this book and think Dave is definitely on the right track with much of his advice.
This book has been a critical part of helping us to make wise financial decisions. It lays out Dave's recommendations for each stage of financial planning in very simple, easy to understand ways. The Complete Guide to Money teaches you how to look for bargains, explains complicated financial stuff to regular people, and provides encouragement for making the move toward financial freedom! The best part about the book is that it's on our shelf and anytime we're ready for the next financial stage in our life, it's there to guide us!!
My husband and I are reading this together book club style. We aren't even finished yet and we have already improved our communication and how we are budgeting together. I'm very excited to see where we will be a year from now!
About Dave Ramsey
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: 2011
Genre: Personal Finance
Target Audience: People Who Want to Pay Off Debt, Build Their Savings, and Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 - Super Saving: Common Sense for Your Dollars and Cents
- Chapter 2 - Relating with Money: Nerds and Free Spirits Unite!
- Chapter 3 - Cash Flow Planning: The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
- Chapter 4 - Dumping Debt: Breaking the Chains of Debt
- Chapter 5 - Credit Sharks in Suits: Understanding Credit Bureaus and Collection Practices
- Chapter 6 - Buyer Beware: The Power of Marketing on Your Buying Decisions
- Chapter 7 - Clause and Effect: The Role of Insurance in Your Financial Plan
- Chapter 8 - That's Not Good Enough: How to Buy Only Big, Big Bargains
- Chapter 9 - The Pinnacle Point: Understanding Investments
- Chapter 10 - From Fruition to Tuition: Planning for Retirement and College
- Chapter 11 - Working in Your Strengths: Careers and Extra Jobs
- Chapter 12 - Real Estate and Mortgages: Keeping the American Dream from Becoming a Nightmare
- Chapter 13 - Give Like No One Else: Unleashing the Power of Generous Giving
- Financial Management Forms
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.