Putting your goals on paper is the first step to achieving your business goals and making your dreams come true. That's why Ramsey Personality and #1 national best-selling author Christy Wright created the Business Boutique 2020 Goal Planner to help business owners grow in their business and their personal life. The Goal Planner is your personal guide to getting results—and it's the exact process Christy uses for setting goals. It will give you the tools you need to write down your goals and the inspiration you need to see them through.
- Monthly Calendar Views: Set your goals for the whole month and list out what you need to do to reach them. Plus, you’ll get monthly inspirational quotes.
- Weekly Calendar Views: Plan out your weekly schedule to work toward completing those monthly goals.
- Monthly Lessons and Activities: Each month you’ll find a new lesson and activity to help you get specific with your goals and hold you accountable. These were created to help you grow your business and your personal life.
- Monthly Review: Before you dive into the next month, take time to answer a few questions, journal, reflect and reset.
EXCLUSIVE FREE Bonus Item: You don’t have to wait until the new year to get started! When you order today, you’ll get the audiobook of our #1 best-selling, Business Boutique, for FREE ($19.99 value).
Watch to Learn About the 2020 Planner!
Business Boutique by Christy Wright (Audiobook Download)
Monthly Lessons and Activities
Monthly Calendar Views
Weekly Calendar Views
Here's What People Are Saying
This is the most beautiful planner. Love the colors, which are easy on the eyes. Love the spiral bound which makes writing easier. But what's best is the area for the weekly and daily goal setting. Lots of room for notes. Also there’s an area for documenting what you are grateful for. Bonus Bible scriptures are inspiring, as well as quotes from Christy and other famous people. Glad I got mine before they were sold out!
This is a great planner. As a new business owner I needed something that was going to help keep me on track. This is an in-depth planner. It has great prompts to help me write down my goals and write down what I need to do to achieve those goals with an end date written down.
This planner is truly amazing—full of motivation and practical steps in moving my life and business forward, and I love the weekly pages for documenting goals, events and to-dos.
This has been a game-changer to help with my time management! I feel more organized, which has led to a higher productivity level!
I love Christy and that she has put together a planner that is perfect for me! She has all you need to be successful by helping you set goals and then put in tasks important to business, family AND self-care.
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Christy Wright
Format: Spiral-Bound Hardcover Journal in a Keepsake box
Pub Date: 8/1/2019
Trim Size: 7 1/2” X 9 1/4” X 1 1/4"
Business and Economics / Women in Business
Publisher: Ramsey Press
More Product Information:
- Keepsake hand-wrapped box with spot UV details
- Imported custom inspirational business planner
- Page size 7 x 9 inches (1 3/8 inches thick)
- Sturdy soft-touch cover with spot UV details
- Sturdy silver wire O binding
- Protective silver metal corners
- Pocket for storage inside the front cover
- Clean and simple design
- 80lb bright white, high-opacity paper (no bleed-through)
- Sturdy soft-touch tabbed dividers with spot UV details
- Two-page monthly spreads
- Two-page weekly spreads
- Space for schedule and to-dos
- National and international holidays listed
- Scripture at beginning and end of each month
- Weekly inspirational quotes
- Goal-setting exercises throughout
- Color coded content by quarters
- Monthly business lessons
- Monthly review activities
- Space for journaling
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.