Online Will vs. Lawyer?
Take our quick, free quiz and find out if an
online will works for you in less than five minutes!
What Your Customized Results Include:
This assessment will help you figure out exactly what you need when it comes to your personalized, legally binding will package—including your state-specific requirements and options for powers of attorney.
Your results are customized based on the following information:
- Marital status — If you’re married, you can name your spouse as a beneficiary or create a mirror will for them.
- Number of children — If you have kids under 18, you’ll need to name legal guardians within your will.
- Existing will — If you already have a will, you may need to update it based on big life events like moving states, having a new baby or getting a divorce.
- Estate size — If your estate is complex, you may need advice from an estate attorney to help with your will.
What to Expect
1. Take the QuizAnswer a few simple questions so we can find out a bit about you. And it won’t take more than five minutes!
2. Get Your ResultsWe’ll work our magic and put together your customized results on what you need to be fully protected.
3. Take ActionIf your estate is straightforward you can get started right away making your will online. Simple as that!
This site and its tools are provided for generalized informational and illustrative purposes only. The tools offered on this site are designed to provide accurate information, but your individual situation may necessitate analysis of additional factors not accounted for by this site or its tools. When making decisions regarding insurance coverage or considering the information provided by this tool, you should consult licensed professionals. The Lampo Group, LLC, and its affiliates, do not provide legal, accounting, insurance or other professional advice. The information generated by this tool depends upon the information you supply, and, therefore, we do not warrant any results or information generated by this tool.