FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 5, 2015
ENTRELEADERSHIP SUMMIT PROVIDES BUSINESS LEADERS WITH VALUABLE INSIGHT INTO GROWING AND LEADING THEIR BUSINESS
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Business leaders from around the country will hear from some of the most influential names in business and leadership at the EntreLeadership Summit, May 11 to 14, 2015 in San Diego at The Omni La Costa Resort and Spa. The event sold out almost immediately, but additional seating has been added.
At the event, attendees will gain knowledge on building company culture, communication, work/life balance and organizational health. EntreLeadership Summit is a chance for business owners to deep dive into the steps of taking their business to the next level.
- Dave Ramsey, personal finance expert and author of the 2011 New York Times best-seller EntreLeadership, speaking on team unity, hiring/firing, and goal setting
- John C. Maxwell, internationally recognized leadership expert, speaking on connection and communication
- Pat Lencioni, an expert on building and creating team culture, speaking on organizational health
- Dr. Henry Cloud, leadership expert and psychologist, speaking on boundaries within business
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin, noted scholar and business author, speaking on the nobility of business
- Chris Hogan, business and leadership expert, speaking on personality styles and communication
- Christy Wright, speaker and business coach, speaking on work/life balance
EntreLeadership is the process of leading to cause a venture to grow and prosper, combining the innovative spirit of an entrepreneur with the passion and drive of a leader. This philosophy is how Ramsey has grown his highly successful company and trained his leadership team since day one.
EntreLeadership Summit is presented by Dave Ramsey’s Ramsey Solutions. In 1992, Ramsey founded The Lampo Group, Inc. to provide financial counseling, through various means, to anyone who wants to better understand the principles of proper money management. Twenty years later, the company has grown from a card table in his living room to more than 450 team members and has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville seven times. In 2014, the company rebranded to become Ramsey Solutions as part of an ongoing plan for growth and longevity. Ramsey runs a multi-million dollar company with a nationally recognized brand, but he defines success by the number of lives changed through his message of hope.
For more information about EntreLeadership, go to www.entreleadership.com.
Contact: Jamie Ellis