December 19, 2007
DAVE RAMSEY ANNOUNCES STOPS ON HIS SPRING 2008 TOTAL MONEY MAKEOVER LIVE EVENT TOUR
NASHVILLE, Tenn. Nationally syndicated radio talk show host and New York Times best-selling author, Dave Ramsey, presents his common sense debt reduction and wealth-building strategies in seven cities across the country. Hundreds of thousands of people have dramatically changed their lives using Ramsey's proven plan to financial fitness. Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover LIVE events will be held in the following cities:
- Grand Rapids, Mich., Thursday, January 24, 6p.m. at Van Andel Arena.
- Dallas, Texas, Saturday, February 23, 1p.m. at Reunion Arena.
- Lexington, Ky., Thursday, March 6, 6p.m. at Southland Christian Church.
- Colorado Springs, Co., Saturday, April 5, 1p.m. at World Arena.
- San Antonio, Texas, Saturday, April 12, 1p.m. at Freeman Coliseum.
- Kansas City, Mo., Saturday, May 3, 1p.m. at Kemper Arena.
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Saturday, May 17, 1p.m. at The E Center.
Tickets for the LIVE events are $32.00 for general admission, $68.00 for VIP seating, and $179.00 for a VIP Platinum package. Additional fees apply in some cities. Register at www.daveramsey.com or call 1-888-227-3223.
About Dave Ramsey
A personal money management expert, Dave Ramsey is an extremely popular national radio personality and best-selling author of The Total Money Makeover, Financial Peace and More Than Enough. He is also host of "The Dave Ramsey Show on Fox Business Network." Ramsey knows first-hand what financial peace means in his own life living a true rags to riches to rags to riches story. By age twenty-six he had established a four-million-dollar real estate portfolio, only to lose it by age thirty. He has since rebuilt his financial life and now devotes himself full-time to helping ordinary people understand the forces behind their financial distress and how to set things right. Through his proven plan, Ramsey helps people eliminate debt and credit cards, learn to budget, avoid bankruptcy, build wealth and find financial peace. "The Dave Ramsey Show" is syndicated to more than 325 radio stations nationwide with more than 3.5 million weekly listeners. "The Dave Ramsey Show on Fox Business Network" debut Oct. 15, 2007.
# # #