FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 16, 2015
DAVE RAMSEY’S SMART MONEY TOUR ANNOUNCES FALL 2015 STOPS
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — New York Times best-selling author and personal finance expert Dave Ramsey announces stops on his Smart Money tour this fall. At the event, Ramsey, along with financial expert Chris Hogan, will walk attendees through the baby steps towards financial freedom. Millions of people have changed their lives using Ramsey’s proven plan. This event will help anyone who wants to learn more about how to make their money work for their present and their future.
In the fall of 2015, Dave Ramsey’s Smart Money Tour will be making stops in the following cities:
- Baton Rouge, La. — Thursday, September 17 at Healing Place Church, beginning at 6:30 p.m. CT
- Atlanta, Ga. — Thursday, September 24 at Fox Theatre, beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET
- Nashville, Tenn. — Thursday, October 8 at The Grand Ole Opry House, beginning at 6:30 p.m. CT
- Oklahoma City, Okla. — Thursday, November 5 at Crossings Community Church, beginning at 6:30 p.m. CT
- Louisville, Ky. — Tuesday, November 17 at Southeast Christian Church, beginning at 6:30 p.m. CT
Discounted tickets are available for a limited time. To check current pricing or to register, visit www.daveramsey.com or call 1-888-227-3223.
About Dave Ramsey
Dave Ramsey is America’s trusted voice on money and business. He’s authored five New York Times best-selling books: Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover, EntreLeadership and Smart Money Smart Kids. “The Dave Ramsey Show” is heard by more than 8.5 million listeners each week on more than 550 radio stations, iHeartRadio and a 24-hour online streaming video channel. Follow Ramsey on Twitter at @DaveRamsey and on the web at daveramsey.com.
About Chris Hogan
A popular and dynamic speaker on the topics of financial education and leadership, Chris Hogan also works with businesses and high-profile clients across the country helping them develop strategies to increase revenues, build wealth, and secure their financial futures. For more information about Chris, visit www.chrishogan360.com or follow him on Twitter @ChrisHogan360.
Contact: Jamie Ellis