FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 19, 2015
DAVE RAMSEY HOSTS SMART CONFERENCES IN PHOENIX AND DENVER THIS FALL
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — New York Times best-selling author Dave Ramsey will host the Smart Conference in Phoenix and Dallas this fall. The day-long events will provide attendees with critical information to help them be “smart” in several areas of life, including money, relationships, personal growth and parenting.
The Smart Conference will be held in:
- Phoenix, Ariz. — Saturday, October 17, 2015 at Comerica Theatre, beginning at 8:30 A.M. MT
- Denver, Colo. — Saturday, October 24, 2015 at Bellco Theatre, beginning at 8:30 A.M. MT
Speakers for the Smart Conference include:
- Dave Ramsey: Personal finance expert, author of five New York Times best-selling books, and host of “The Dave Ramsey Show,” Ramsey will be talking about money and leaving a legacy for your family.
- Rachel Cruze: New York Times best-selling author of Smart Money Smart Kids, which she wrote with her dad, Dave Ramsey. Rachel will be speaking on money and how parents can invest in their kids so they know how money works.
- Dr. Les Parrott: Award-winning author of more than a dozen best-selling books including High-Maintenance Relationships, The Control Freak, 3 Seconds, Becoming Soul Mates, Your Time Starved Marriage and Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Dr. Parrott will speak on how to create a stronger marriage.
- Dr. Meg Meeker: Pediatrician, mother and best-selling author of Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters: 10 Secrets Every Father Should Know, Dr. Meeker will be talking about parenting, teens and children’s health.
- Dr. Henry Cloud: An acclaimed leadership expert, psychologist and best-selling author, Dr. Cloud will draw on his experience in business, leadership consulting, and his practice as a clinical psychologist to impart practical and effective career advice.
- Michael Jr.: Comedian who has made appearances on The Tonight Show, Oprah, and Comedy Central, Michael Jr. will speak on finding joy and laughter throughout moments of life.
- Christy Wright: Certified Business Coach and speaker who inspires female entreprenuers. Wright will talk about the importance of a solid work/life balance.
- Chris Hogan: A dynamic and engaging speaker and leadership coach, Hogan will be speaking on preparing for retirement.
For more information or to purchase tickets, go to www.daveramsey.com.
About Dave Ramsey
Dave Ramsey is America’s trusted voice on money and business. He’s authored five New York Times best-selling books: Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover, EntreLeadership and Smart Money Smart Kids. “The Dave Ramsey Show” is heard by more than 8.5 million listeners each week on more than 550 radio stations, “The Dave Ramsey Show” channel on iHeartRadio and a 24-hour online streaming video channel. Follow Ramsey on Twitter at @DaveRamsey and on the web at daveramsey.com.