FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 1, 2014
DAVE RAMSEY ANNOUNCES STOPS ON HIS FALL 2014
LEGACY JOURNEY LIVE! TOUR
- Grand Rapids, Mich. — Thursday, September 11 at DeVos Hall, beginning at 7 p.m. EDT
- Pittsburgh, Penn. — Thursday, September 25 at The Benedum Center, beginning at 7 p.m. EDT
- Seattle, Wash. — Thursday, October 16 at Benaroya Hall, beginning at 7 p.m. PDT
- Dayton, Ohio — Wednesday, October 29 at Schuster Performing Arts Center, beginning at 7 p.m. PDT
- Austin, Texas — Thursday, November 20 at Bass Concert Hall, beginning at 7 p.m. CST
Discount tickets are available for a limited time. To check current pricing or to register, visit www.daveramsey.com or call 1-888-227-3223.
About Dave Ramsey:
Dave Ramsey is America’s trusted voice on money and business. He has authored four New York Times best-selling books: Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover and EntreLeadership. The Dave Ramsey Show is heard by more than 8 million listeners each week on more than 500 radio stations and The Dave Ramsey Channel on iHeartRadio. Follow Dave on Twitter at @DaveRamsey and on the web at daveramsey.com.
About Rachel Cruze:
Rachel Cruze is a seasoned communicator and presenter, who has been speaking to groups as large as 10,000 for more than a decade. She uses the knowledge and experiences from growing up in the Ramsey household to educate America’s students and young adults on the proper ways to handle money and stay out of debt. Her book, Smart Money Smart Kids, co-authored by her dad, will release in April 2014. You can follow Rachel on Twitter at @RachelCruze, online at rachelcruze.com, or at facebook.com/rachelramseycruze.
# # #
Contact: Jamie Ellis