DAVE RAMSEY ANNOUNCES STOPS ON HIS SPRING 2014 LEGACY JOURNEY LIVE! TOUR
DAVE RAMSEY ANNOUNCES STOPS ON HIS SPRING 2014
LEGACY JOURNEY LIVE! TOUR
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Nationally syndicated talk radio host and personal finance expert, Dave Ramsey, announces stops on his “Legacy Journey LIVE!” tour this spring. This is an exclusive opportunity to hear Ramsey’s personal stories and learn how to build wealth, strengthen your marriage and lead your children with confidence. Ramsey will be joined by his daughter, Rachel Cruze, who will talk on how to raise money smart kids. In the spring of 2014, “Legacy Journey LIVE!” will be held in the following cities:
- Boise, Idaho — Thursday, February 6 at Morrison Center for the Performing Arts, beginning at 7 p.m. MST
- San Antonio, Texas — Thursday, March 6 at Lila Cockrell Theatre, beginning at 7 p.m. CST
- Raleigh, N.C. — Thursday, April 15 at Durham Performing Arts Center, beginning at 7 p.m. EST
- Indianapolis, Ind. — Thursday, April 24 at Traders Point Christian Church, beginning at 7 p.m. CST
- Salt Lake City, Utah — Wednesday, May 14 at Abravanel Hall, beginning at 7 p.m. MST
Discount tickets are available for a limited time. To check current pricing or to register, visit www.daveramsey.com or call 1-888-227-3223.
About Dave Ramsey:
Dave Ramsey is America’s trusted voice on money and business. He’s authored four New York Times best-selling books: Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover and EntreLeadership. The Dave Ramsey Show is heard by more than 6 million listeners each week on more than 500 radio stations and The Dave Ramsey Channel on iHeartRadio. Follow Dave on Twitter at @DaveRamsey and on the web at daveramsey.com.
About Rachel Cruze:
Rachel Cruze is a seasoned communicator and presenter, who has been speaking to groups as large as 10,000 for more than a decade. She uses the knowledge and experiences from growing up in the Ramsey household to educate America’s students and young adults on the proper ways to handle money and stay out of debt. Her book, Smart Money Smart Kids, co-authored by her dad, will release in April 2014. You can follow Rachel on Twitter at @RachelCruze, online at rachelcruze.com, or at facebook.com/rachelramseycruze.
Contact: Jamie Moorer