DAVE RAMSEY ANNOUNCES STOPS ON HIS FALL 2015 ENTRELEADERSHIP ONE DAY TOUR
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 30, 2015
DAVE RAMSEY ANNOUNCES STOPS ON HIS FALL 2015
ENTRELEADERSHIP ONE DAY TOUR
The EntreLeadership One Day events will be in the following cities this fall:
- Atlanta, Ga. — Wednesday, September 23 at Fox Theatre, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET
- Los Angeles, Ca. — Thursday, October 15 at Crossroads Christian Church, beginning at 8:30 a.m. PT
- Denver, Colo. — Friday, October 23 at Bellco Theatre, beginning at 8:30 a.m. MT
- Oklahoma City, Okla. — Wednesday, November 5 at Crossings Community Church, beginning at 8:30 a.m. CT
- Louisville, Ky. — Monday, November 16 at Southeast Christian Church, beginning at 8:30 a.m. CT
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.daveramsey.com or call 1-888-227-3223.
About Dave Ramsey
Dave Ramsey is America’s trusted voice on money and business. He’s authored five New York Times best-selling books: Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover, EntreLeadership and Smart Money Smart Kids. “The Dave Ramsey Show” is heard by more than 8.5 million listeners each week on more than 550 radio stations, “The Dave Ramsey Show” channel on iHeartRadio and a 24-hour online streaming video channel. Follow Ramsey on Twitter at @DaveRamsey and on the web at daveramsey.com.
About Chris Hogan
A popular and dynamic speaker on the topics of financial education and leadership, Chris Hogan works with businesses and high-profile clients across the country, helping them develop strategies that increase their revenues, protect their wealth, and secure their financial futures. Hogan recently developed the Retire Inspired Quotient tool to help people reach their retirement goals. Hogan is also a regular contributor to the popular EntreLeadership Podcast, one of the leading podcasts on business and leadership. You can follow Chris on Twitter at @ChrisHogan360 and online at www.chrishogan360.com.
Contact: Jamie Ellis