The product our company sells is HOPE!
The Dave Ramsey Show
– Five days a week, Dave talks callers through their financial questions and concerns offering support to the hurting and guidance to the financially uncertain. For 20 years The Dave Ramsey Show has built a following across the country, encouraging listeners to reach the point to call and scream "FREEDOM" on the air as they pay off their last bill. The Dave Ramsey Show is now heard by 12 million listeners weekly on more than 575 radio stations and digitally across the country .
Endorsed Local Providers
– The Dave Ramsey Show refers listeners to a select group of accounting, health insurance and real estate advisors located in the listener's local area. These advisors must have the heart of a teacher.
Financial Peace University
– The nine-week course includes video classes and group discussion and has changed lives all across the country. More than 4.5 million people have completed the program at their workplace, church, military base, nonprofit organization or community group and are working toward debt freedom and financial peace.
– Dave takes his common sense financial strategies and presents the fastest, most informative and funniest show most people have ever seen. To date more than 1,000,000 people have attended a Dave Ramsey LIVE! event.
– Designed to teach entrepreneurs from all over the country how to reach the next level of their business. Dave teaches principles and beliefs that helped build his organization to more than 550 team members in less than two decades. More than 40,000 entrepreneurs have attended this limited-seating event since 2005.
– Dave Ramsey has penned seven best-selling books, including Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover, EntreLeadership, and Smart Money Smart Kids. He has also authored Priceless, The Money Answer Book and a series of children's books, including The Best Christmas Ever, Super Red Racer, Careless at the Carnival, The Big Birthday Surprise, My Fantastic Fieldtrip, A Very Special Thank You and Battle of the Chores. Entreleadership and Smart Money Smart Kids both debuted at number one on the New York Times best-seller list.
Foundations in Personal Finance
– This soup-to-nuts financial curriculum is being used in more than 40,000 schools and educational institutions to teach teenagers how to avoid debt and manage their finances before they face the credit card trap.
Financial Peace Jr.
– These "cool tools for future millionaires" assist parents in getting their children off to a great start financially. With tools and instructions for assigning tasks and rewards, parents can teach children as young as 3 years old about the rewards of working hard, saving money, being a smart consumer and the joy of giving.
– Dave's down-to-earth advice can be read in more than 450 print and online publications with a combined circulation of more than 8 million.