Financial Peace University changes lives
Nonprofit organizations can provide their clients with direct, common-sense teaching about money that creates self-sufficiency.
Financial Peace University provides a turn-key solution
No staff training is necessary with Dave Ramsey as the expert and teacher. This 9-week program will provide your clients with direct, common-sense money principles, giving them the basic tools for self-sufficiency. The course is easy to implement—just pop in the DVD and press play.
"Since implementing Financial Peace University, we have gone from a 33% delinquency ratio to a 0% delinquency rate for those homeowners who have gone through the class."
How will Financial Peace University benefit your clients?
- Low- to moderate-income families who complete the program have an average financial turnaround of $1,000–$1,400 during the first 91 days.
- The teaching helps successfully transition your clients into the community as they learn to live on less than they make.
- The program provides tools for on-site training so you don’t need to travel to a course location.
- Learning is mostly by audio and video—important for clients with basic literacy issues.
- Dave does the teaching on DVD, so this is an easy-to-implement, turn-key training solution that requires no special certification for facilitators.
- You will be able to measure the number and percentage of participants who start an emergency fund, create a written budget, use the envelope system, and begin the debt snowball.
Help individuals and families learn how to take control of their financial lives.