The heart of Momentum is to change the culture of giving in our country—starting with your church, spreading to your community, and, ultimately, impacting the world.
The Momentum journey is broken down into four phases. Here's how it works:
- Unveil Momentum and determine your church's readiness to begin the journey.
- Equip your church for the journey by attending the Momentum training.
- Establish the leadership infrastructure for a church-wide journey to financial maturity.
- Communicate the Momentum message creatively and effectively.
- Empower members by implementing Financial Peace University church-wide.
- Cultivate success by reinforcing positive behavior and changes in the giving culture of the church.
- Unleash the power of Momentum by celebrating victories and measuring progress.