- Get creative and enthusiastic about promotional ideas.
- 12-20 servicemembers and spouses is the ideal class size.
- Use outside promotions, such as installation newspapers, magazines, chapel marquees or other signs. Encourage servicemembers to bring family and friends.
Host Free Previews
- Encourage servicemembers to enroll in the class and purchase their FPM membership (one membership per family unit).
- Order leadership materials for you and a membership for each family unit enrolled.
- Send an order form.
- Payment can be made using your Government Purchase Card (GPC) or by check.
- Allow 7–10 days for delivery.
- Think outside the box! FPM can be used for the entire base or for specific groups, such as singles, couples, etc.
- Allow two hours per session: one hour each for the video and small-group portion.
Meet with the chaplain to review materials.
Send Me More Information
Help individuals and families learn how to take control of their financial lives.