What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
August 14, 2017
We're following your plan, and we're in the middle of paying off all our debts except for the house. My wife just learned she'll be losing her job at the end of the year ...
August 7, 2017
I'm debt-free except for my home, and I'm considering having solar panels installed on the roof of the house. It would cost about $27,000. I have $80,000 in savings, but the company doing the installation will finance it all for just one percent interest ...
- July 31, 2017 - First, get a real job
- July 24, 2017 - A bad method at this stage
- July 17, 2017 - Using the grandchild for money
- July 10, 2017 - Rental house being foreclosed
- July 3, 2017 - Discussing and negotiating
- June 26, 2017 - Let him be mad
- June 19, 2017 - Keep the bike!
- June 12, 2017 - To file, or not to file?