What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
July 24, 2017
I want to build an 18-unit apartment complex, but I don't have enough cash to do it on my own. My net worth is around $400,000, and I have $100,000 I can put toward this project ...
July 17, 2017
My wife and I have been helping our adopted daughter financially for some time. She's 25, has been married for three years, and we don't see this cycle stopping anytime soon ...
- July 10, 2017 - Rental house being foreclosed
- July 3, 2017 - Discussing and negotiating
- June 26, 2017 - Let him be mad
- June 19, 2017 - Keep the bike!
- June 12, 2017 - To file, or not to file?
- June 5, 2017 - What to do with the leftover?
- May 29, 2017 - Buy leased building?
- May 22, 2017 - Midlife adjustments?