What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
September 25, 2017
I have a savings account for my two-year old that has $5,000 in it, and about half of that is in gold. I'm going to save for his college separately ...
September 18, 2017
I graduated from college two years ago, and I have a good job making $60,000. I have about $10,000 in student loan debt, but my mom and dad have a real issue with their roof ...
- September 11, 2017 - No retirement cash at 58
- September 4, 2017 - Separate accounts?
- August 28, 2017 - Pre-paid debit cards for kids?
- August 21, 2017 - You need a better plan
- August 14, 2017 - Turn this into a blessing!
- August 7, 2017 - Home improvement debt?
- July 31, 2017 - First, get a real job
- July 24, 2017 - A bad method at this stage