What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
March 27, 2017
My wife and I argue a lot about finances. We're trying to get more control over our money, and she has been listening to you. That's helped a lot. She's also a lot more frugal than I am, and our biggest point of contention right now is how we handle our spending money...
March 20, 2017
One of my relatives just graduated from college with $20,000 in student loan debt. Her boyfriend graduated, too, and he has over $100,000 in student loan debt...
- March 13, 2017 - Get rid of the cards
- March 6, 2017 - Beware of overspending
- February 28, 2017 - What will won't work?
- February 20, 2017 - Fighting fear
- February 13, 2017 - Husband's business is dying
- February 6, 2017 - A good marketing idea
- January 30, 2017 - You're using it wrong
- January 23, 2017 - Run from that guy