What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
September 17, 2018
My husband started his own one-man, small business as a handyman a little less than a year ago. He has netted $17,000 in that time, but the business has about $13,000 worth of debt...
September 10, 2018
I'm stuck in a dead-end job, and I only have a high school diploma...
- September 3, 2018 - EE bond dilemma
- August 27, 2018 - Paying off credit cards
- August 20, 2018 - Larger emergency fund?
- August 13, 2018 - Communicate and work together
- August 6, 2018 - A burden to help?
- July 30, 2018 - Finding responsible renters
- July 23, 2018 - The numbers don't lie
- July 16, 2018 - Hiring the right person