What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
January 27, 2020
We're debt-free except for our home, and we'll have our fully-funded emergency fund of three to six months of expenses, we've agreed on six months' worth, saved up by the end of February. We're also setting aside a little each month to buy a newer car with cash later. We're about $5,000 from our car fund goal, but my husband is getting impatient...
January 13, 2020
My wife and I made a resolution this year to pay off $20,000 in credit card debt we've accumulated...
- January 6, 2020 - Keep your dignity, and work your way out<b></b>
- December 30, 2019 - How to make goals and resolutions become reality
- December 23, 2019 - Starting off on the right path together
- December 17, 2019 - Great start, but follow the steps
- December 10, 2019 - Why not budget and save?
- December 3, 2019 - Cash them in, and do something better!
- November 25, 2019 - Landlords and duplexes
- November 18, 2019 - Don't use emotion to rationalize an upgrade