What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
May 22, 2017
My husband and I are in our 50s, and we have just $12,000 to pay off before we're debt-free. We've paid off almost $70,000 in debt in the last two years. We would like to buy a house soon, but we know we also need an emergency fund...
May 15, 2017
My wife and I are looking at buying a new home. We've been really blessed with our finances, and we're at a point where we can pay cash for a new house and still have plenty of money in the bank...
- May 8, 2017 - Giving wisely
- May 1, 2017 - Crowdfunding real estate?
- April 24, 2017 - Don't compromise your emergency fund
- April 17, 2017 - Giving beyond your means
- April 10, 2017 - Family and business
- April 3, 2017 - Roth over pension
- March 27, 2017 - Do the manly thing
- March 20, 2017 - It doesn't have to be a deal breaker