What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
May 14, 2018
I'm 28, single, and I just became debt-free. In addition, I make $70,000 a year and have the equivalent of six months of expenses set aside for emergencies. Should I save up to pay cash for a house, or is mortgage debt okay?
April 30, 2018
When is it okay to have a little fun, and buy things you want, when you're following the Baby Steps plan?
- April 23, 2018 - Why not short-term disability?
- April 16, 2018 - Laptop dilemma
- April 9, 2018 - Expenses, not income
- April 2, 2018 - Getting rid of the car
- March 26, 2018 - Access to my checking account?
- March 19, 2018 - Two extremes
- March 12, 2018 - Not as bad, but still not smart
- March 5, 2018 - Layoff insurance?