What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
September 16, 2019
My husband and I are in our thirties. We have $15,000 in debt spread across student loans, credit cards, and a car payment...
September 9, 2019
My two brothers-in-law and I have been thinking about going into business together as a side project in the real estate world...
- September 2, 2019 - Live like your income hasn't changed
- August 26, 2019 - Test his resolve
- August 19, 2019 - A key element in getting out of debt
- August 12, 2019 - Why do I need a will if I'm young?
- August 5, 2019 - Insurance above and beyond?
- July 29, 2019 - Adjust our emergency fund?
- July 22, 2019 - Time for fun money?
- July 15, 2019 - Getting motivated