What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
December 3, 2019
My wife and I are following your plan, and recently we found some old savings bonds that had been given to her by her grandfather when she was a kid...
November 25, 2019
I'm 23, debt-free, and I've almost got my fully-funded emergency fund in place. I was curious about your thoughts on saving up money to buy a duplex, living on one side, and renting out the other...
- November 18, 2019 - Don't use emotion to rationalize an upgrade
- November 11, 2019 - Double for couples?
- November 4, 2019 - Emotions, basics, and change
- October 28, 2019 - Teaching the value of work...and money
- October 21, 2019 - Mini emergency fund?
- October 14, 2019 - How can I help my mom?
- October 7, 2019 - Now or later?
- September 30, 2019 - Here's why