What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
June 18, 2018
I make about $240,000 annually, and I will be maxing out my 401(k) contributions this year. I have $60,000 in student loan debt I'm trying to pay off...
June 11, 2018
My father died recently. He walked out of my life 25 years ago when I was a teenager, and he never wanted anything to do with me after that...
- June 4, 2018 - Take care of the basics
- May 21, 2018 - It takes two
- May 14, 2018 - Save up, or get a mortgage?
- April 30, 2018 - First, lay a solid foundation
- April 23, 2018 - Why not short-term disability?
- April 16, 2018 - Laptop dilemma
- April 9, 2018 - Expenses, not income
- April 2, 2018 - Getting rid of the car