What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
February 12, 2018
I've been following your plan, and I'm ready to start investing ...
February 5, 2018
My wife and I have $72,000 in debt from student loans and a car loan. We're trying to pay off our debt using the debt snowball system, and we each make about $45,000 a year. She's a teacher, and she's planning on going back to school ...
- January 29, 2018 - Rent-to-own ok?
- January 22, 2018 - Boss says get a credit card
- January 15, 2018 - No cash businesses?
- January 8, 2018 - Renting to family?
- January 2, 2018 - Mortgage ratios
- December 25, 2017 - Business issues and family
- December 18, 2017 - Gift cards for grandkids?
- December 11, 2017 - The past can haunt you