What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
January 13, 2020
My wife and I made a resolution this year to pay off $20,000 in credit card debt we've accumulated...
January 6, 2020
My wife and I will both turn 30 next month. We have two young children, and we make a little over $85,000 combined. The problem is we have about $70,000 in debt...
- December 30, 2019 - How to make goals and resolutions become reality
- December 23, 2019 - Starting off on the right path together
- December 17, 2019 - Great start, but follow the steps
- December 10, 2019 - Why not budget and save?
- December 3, 2019 - Cash them in, and do something better!
- November 25, 2019 - Landlords and duplexes
- November 18, 2019 - Don't use emotion to rationalize an upgrade
- November 11, 2019 - Double for couples?