What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
November 18, 2019
My husband will be finishing physician assistant school in December, just a few days before our first baby is due. We've got about $70,000 in student loan debt, and we're trying to get everything paid off...
November 11, 2019
Does the amount you advise saving for a beginner emergency fund in Baby Step 1 double for a couple, or does it stay the same?
- November 4, 2019 - Emotions, basics, and change
- October 28, 2019 - Teaching the value of work...and money
- October 21, 2019 - Mini emergency fund?
- October 14, 2019 - How can I help my mom?
- October 7, 2019 - Now or later?
- September 30, 2019 - Here's why
- September 23, 2019 - How much emergency fund?
- September 16, 2019 - First things first