Interrupter CheckmarkInterrupter IconFacebookGoogle PlusInstagramGroupRamsey SolutionsTwitterYouTubeExpand MenuStoreCloseSearchExpand MenuBackStoreSign in


How to Have an $8K Turnaround by Christmas

4 Minute Read

How many times have you suffered from the aftereffects of Christmas? You know the feeling . . . it’s like December left you with a nasty financial hangover. Your wallet is thinner than usual. Your credit cards are maxed out from all the online shopping. You feel more stressed than joyful.

And the thing is . . . this happens every single year. The holidays end and you’re left in a money rut for months before you can get your account back in the black.

It isn’t that you don’t like Christmas. But when you add up the cost of all the gifts, decorations, food and holiday travel, you could be spending close to $1,800 in the month of December. And that doesn’t even include the gifts you don’t plan for but end up buying anyway. A coworker leaves a brightly wrapped gift on your desk, or an acquaintance surprises you with a gift card. It’s sweet, but you didn’t get them anything. And now you feel obligated to go drop another $25 on each of them—a chunk of change you didn’t anticipate spending in the first place.

When you’re stressed about how you’re going to pay for Christmas, it’s hard to enjoy the festivities. It sounds more like a nightmare than a celebration, doesn’t it? But the holidays don’t have to be a source of stress and anxiety. In fact, you can make a single decision right now that can completely revolutionize your Christmas season.

Ready to start saving? Download our free budgeting tool today!

What if this year, instead of draining your bank account and resorting to credit cards, you decided to turn your finances around?

Nearly seven in 10 people believe debt is a necessary part of life. They think they can’t drive a reliable car, pay for their children’s education, or even cover the cost of Christmas without loans and credit cards. But do you really want to still be paying for Christmas in March? No way!

You can change your whole life by learning how to handle your money. And guess what? Personal finance is only 20% head knowledge. The other 80% is behavior change. That means anyone can do it! You just have to want it—and believe you can make it happen.

Imagine what your life would look like if you cut up the credit cards and didn’t have any bills. That’s right. What would your life look like if you didn’t owe anyone anything? Take a look at how much money you’re spending on car notes, student loans and credit card bills right now. If you’re anything like the average person in America, you’re spending about $500 a month on the car, $350 each month on student loans, and close to $200 every month on credit card bills.

That’s more than $1,000 every single month—just on debt.

But if you took control of your money and said farewell to the world’s way of handling finances, your life would look radically different. It’s the start of a new month and you don’t have a car payment. You don’t have to pay any student loans. And there isn’t a single credit card bill hanging over your head. Can you imagine it? Can you feel the relief?

If kicking debt out of your life and having the wiggle room in your budget to actually save for big-ticket items (and to pay for Christmas with cash this year!) sounds good, you need a plan. And Financial Peace University is a plan that works. Get this: The average family who goes through this course pays off $5,300 in debt and saves $2,700 in the first 90 days. That means you could be well on your way to having an $8,000 turnaround in your finances by Christmas!

You don’t have to wrap up another Christmas with a thin wallet, an empty bank account, and a pile of credit card statements. And you don’t have to be one of the people who believes the lie that debt is a necessity. You can sign up for a Financial Peace University class today and join the 4.5 million people who have learned to take control of their money.

Don’t let the rest of 2016 pass you by. Dive into Financial Peace University today and get ready to enjoy the best Christmas you’ve had in a long time.

Success! Your guide is on its way! 

Jump-Start Your Journey

Jump-Start Your Journey!

Pay off debt. Save your money. Get started with our free 4-Day Jump Start. 

Jump-Start Your Journey!

Pay off debt. Save your money. Get started with our free 4-Day Jump Start.