2 Minute Read
April showers are bringing more than May flowers nowadays.
This month also brings financial literacy to the forefront of our lives with the establishment of Financial Literacy Month.
Local experts you can trust.Find an ELP
When many people think of “financial literacy,” kids come to mind. After all, kids are the future, right? Of course they are! But you are the future too! It’s equally important that you continue to educate yourself on money matters throughout your life.
What better way to do that than to start with the basics? We’ve hand-picked some content below that highlights major aspects of a successful financial plan:
You May Also Like
Debt and Credit
- What Is the Debt Snowball?
- The Truth About Your Credit Score
- It’s True: You Can Travel Without a Credit Card
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- How to Use the Cash Envelope System
- The Key to Lump Sum Savings
- How to Balance Your Checking Account
Teaching Kids About Money
- How-Tos for Raising a Money Superstar
- How Teens Can Become Millionaires
- How to Teach Teenagers About Money
How are you improving your financial knowledge and habits during Financial Literacy Month? Leave a comment below.
In honor of National Financial Literacy Month, Dave is giving away over $5,000 in prizes to teachers and students. Enter to win for your school here!