Check out these four tricks used to get you to spend more (without you knowing it).
2 Minute Read
The winners of signed The Total Money Makeover books are: Douglas K. on Facebook and @TheMaskedBandit on Twitter with ...
Local experts you can trust. Find an ELP
“The Night of the Living DEBT”
Honorable mentions include:
- Ramsey Scissor Hands (“Edward Scissor Hands”)
- The Tennessee Credit Card Massacre (“The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”)
- Debt Man Walking (“Dead Man Walking”)
- FICO the 13th (“Friday the 13th”)
- Evil Debt (“Evil Dead”)
- Sixth Cents…I See Debt People (“Sixth Sense”)
- I Know What You Charged Last Summer (“I Know What You Did Last Summer”)
- Bankruptcy the 13th (“Friday the 13th”)
- The Last Foreclosed House on the Left (“The Last House on the Left”)
- Invasion of the Money Snatchers (“Invasion of the Body Snatchers”)
- Children of the Card (“Children of the Corn”)
- Debt Cemetery (“Pet Cemetery”)
- The Owe-Men (“The Omen”)
- The Kids Think They're Next
- Foreclosure on Elm Street (“Nightmare on Elm Street”)
- Rosemary’s Baby…Steps (“Rosemary’s Baby”)
Got another funny one? Post a comment below.