Want To Go Out Of State? Tough!

QUESTION: Cindy is getting $6,400 in tax refunds and has no money saved for her daughter for college. Should they put it toward college or paying off debt?

ANSWER: How will you pay for college? Where is she going to college? To make this work, she needs to go to an in-state school with in-state tuition. If she wants to go elsewhere, then TOUGH. You also need to stop getting that big a tax refund. That’s more than $500 a month too much coming out of your check.

Jump-Start Your Goals!

Jump-Start Your Goals!

Get our 8-Day JUMP START series and weekly newsletter that are packed with articles and tools to help you win with money.

Find a Local Expert

Start with a Local Expert

Get trustworthy guidance to help you save money on life’s most complicated financial decisions.

Find an ELP

Thank You!

Your 8-Day Jump Start is on its way to !