Interrupter CheckmarkInterrupter IconFacebookGoogle PlusInstagramGroupRamsey SolutionsTwitterYouTubeExpand MenuStoreCloseSearchExpand MenuBackStoreSign in

Ask Dave

Get Retire From Former Employer?

Dave asks how to take out all of his retirement from his former employer. 


Read what Dave says:
You should roll it to an IRA all at once and put it in good growth stock mutual funds.  Try to live off the interest without dipping into the balance.  Whatever you take out will be taxed, but you won’t be penalized if you’re 59 ½ or older.