Getting Full Market Value

Anthony had his car totaled by an uninsured, drunk driver, and now his insurance company is only giving him half of the car's market value.


Anthony was recently hit by a drunk driver who did not have car insurance.  The car was totaled and his insurance company will only give him half of the market value.  What can he do?


Read what Dave says:
Find the market value of your specific vehicle and that’s what your insurance company should give you.  You should give them as much proof as possible on the value of your car.  If they won’t compensate you after you’ve given them all the information they need and bugged them repeatedly, then you’ll have to hire an attorney.

Jump-Start Your Goals!

Jump-Start Your Goals!

Get our 8-Day JUMP START series and weekly newsletter that are packed with articles and tools to help you win with money.

Find a Local Expert

Start with a Local Expert

Get trustworthy guidance to help you save money on life’s most complicated financial decisions.

Find an ELP

Thank You!

Your 8-Day Jump Start is on its way to !