(Order by phone, Order status, Returns)
- Phone: 1.888.227.3223
- Email: email@example.com
(Can't sign-in, Downloading digital products, Voucher codes)
- Phone: 1.877.410.3283 ext. 190
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday & Wednesday - 9:30–5:30 PM CT
Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday - 8:30–5:30 PM CT
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
- Are you having trouble with the Online Store?
- I Purchased a Downloadable Product, How Do I Get It?
- Shipping Info
- Estimated Delivery Times
- International Shipping
- Create an Account
- My Account
- Forgot your password?
- Debit Card Policy
- Placing Your Order
- User Passwords
- Display Issues
- How to transfer an eBook to your reader device
- How to Burn an MP3 to CD
- Order Processing
- Returns & Refunds
- I bought something online at regular price and later saw it on sale. Can I get a price adjustment for my online product purchase?
Are you having difficulties with the online store?
Contact Customer Care or call 1.888.227.3223 with your questions and we'll be happy to help you.
Did you purchase a Downloadable Product? Would you like to know how to download it?
All downloadable products require a high speed internet connnection such as Cable, DSL, or Satellite internet.
Please do not attempt to use a dial up connection.
To get your downloadable product, simply go to the order confirmation email you received at checkout. Scroll down to the bottom of the receipt to a section called "eShipments." Click on the link BELOW the title of the product you purchased that contains the downloadable product(s). A dialogue box will appear. Select "Save File to Disk" and select your desktop as the destination. Go to your desktop and find your downloadable goods. You are done!
Some files have been zipped (compressed) to decrease download times. Both Windows and Mac OS have built-in software that will convert the zipped file into a usable file when you click on the file to open it.
You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.
Estimated Delivery Times
(delivery times include 2 additional business days for order processing)
- $4.95 ECONOMY SHIPPING This method typically ships via the U.S. Postal Service and should arrive in 6-12 Business Days (closer to 6 days for states nearest to TN, closer to 12 days for states farthest from TN). Delivery Confirmation Tracking is included with most ECONOMY SHIPPING orders. Check your order confirmation email for a tracking number but please allow up to 24 hours for the tracking number to be active.
- $6.95 STANDARD SHIPPING This method typically ships via UPS and should arrive in 4-7 Business Days (closer to 4 days for states nearest to TN, closer to 7 days for states farthest from TN). This method is trackable and will include a tracking number on the shipping confirmation e-mail but please allow up to 24 hours for the tracking number to be active.
NOTE: UPS Can NOT deliver to a PO Box. If you want your package delivered to a PO Box please select economy shipping.
- SECOND DAY AIR: Orders placed before 11:00am on a business day will be delivered in 2 business days. Orders placed after 11:00am on a business day will be delivered in 3 business days. This method is trackable and will include a tracking number on the shipping confirmation e-mail.
- NEXT DAY AIR: Orders placed before 11:00am on a business day will be delivered the next business day. Orders placed after 11:00am on a business day will be delivered in 2 business days. This method is trackable and will include a tracking number on the shipping confirmation e-mail.
We do not currently ship internationally from the online store, but we are researching future solutions for our international customers. If you do have a U.S. Compatible debit card, we would recommend our downloadable products found here - no shipping charges, no customs fee, no waiting. For more information or to buy over the phone, please call Customer Care at 1.888.227.3223.
Create an Account
Please create an account if you are a first-time visitor to Dave's Store. Once you have an account with us, you will have this information stored for your return visits. If you already have an account, you do not need to create another.
To sign in to the store, view your previous orders, or to retrieve downloadable products click here. To create a new account click here. If you already have an account with us, sign in by entering your username and password. Click "login" to enter the store.
Forgot your password?
Click on the "my account" link and find the "forgot your password" section. Enter your username, select the "submit" button. Your password will be emailed to the email address that was supplied when the account was created.
Debit Card Policy
We understand what is running through your mind right now. "I can't believe Dave Ramsey is accepting credit cards! This can't be true! He's sold out on his principles!" But before you shave your head and run outside on your front lawn screaming, "The world is coming to an end, save yourself!" let's clear up a few things:
Number 1 - We are NOT accepting credit cards! Never have and never will. I mean, come on, do you listen to the radio show at all? Have you ever heard of a plasectomy? Please understand that accepting credit cards is something that will NEVER happen as long as Dave is still alive (and even forever after that!)
Number 2 - We are accepting DEBIT cards. We know that some people will go nuts when they hear that, but one factor is being overlooked. Debit cards do not work unless there is CASH available.
Number 3 - It was time for us to align our company policy with the advice we give our listeners. Dave recommends the use of debit cards for several items such as, Car Rentals, Hotel Reservations, and Internet Purchases. Dave personally carries and uses debit cards for online and phone transactions. One day we realized, "Hey, we are telling people that it's okay to use debit cards for purchases, but we're not allowing people to do that with us."
So don't worry! The Titanic is not rising, the sky is not falling and Ed McMahon is still not coming to your front door. We understand that some people will get upset over this decision. We also understand that some people will say we are selling out. However, all we are doing is simply aligning ourselves with the advice we give America.
DEBIT means CASH. CREDIT means CREDIT - and honey, we don't do that around here!
* The Lampo Group, Inc. and Dave Ramsey recognize that the Visa and MasterCard virtual monopoly on the debit card industries prohibits merchants from only taking debit cards. As such, it is impossible for us to ensure that every order has complied with our debit card policy. We trust that all of our customers hold EXCEEDINGLY high levels of INTEGRITY and maintain EXTRAORDINARILY high standards of TRUTH and HONESTY. Stick to our policy, NO CREDIT CARDS, and make us all happy.
Dave Ramsey does not encourage or promote the use of credit cards for any reason. We now offer payment via PayPal® as a convenience to our customers, however, we only endorse payment through PayPal® in the form of a bank-draft or debit card.
Placing Your Order
Add items to your cart by clicking "Add to cart" or "Buy Now." Your cart contents are preserved while you continue to shop. When you are ready to checkout, simply click the "Checkout" button at the top of the page.
Dave is all about bargains and saving money. One of the easiest ways to save money is to use coupons!
If you have one of our online store coupons, you can redeem it at checkout. During the checkout process, there will be a section for redeeming coupons. Simply enter your coupon code and click the "checkout" or "continue" button. Your total will be updated accordingly.
The security team behind Dave's Store have taken every step necessary to ensure that the latest encryption is used to make your transaction secure.
After you have created an account with Dave's Store, please store your username and password in a secure area. When choosing a password, do not use phrases or words that represent you in any way, such as your name or personal numbers. Choose a password that is unique. Never give your password to another person.
Once you log out or complete your transaction, you must log in using your username/password to re-enter the store.
Dave's Store interface is designed for the average computer monitor resolution (display pixels) of 1024x768. If you are using a monitor that displays a 800x600 resolution, please follow your owner's manual to adjust your monitor's resolution to 1024x768 or higher. If you are not able to boost your monitor resolution, please use your browser's scrollbars to view the store display area.
How to transfer an ebook to your reader device
Please refer to our Digital Downloads FAQ for detailed instructions on how to transfer digital media to your various devices.
How to Burn an MP3 to CD
- After checkout, you will be provided with a link to the MP3 Audio files you purchase.
- When you click on the link an option window will appear.
- Click on "Save Target As" from the option window. This will allow you to name and save the MP3 file wherever you want on your computer.
- Make sure you have a blank disc inserted in the CD tray of your computer.
- Then, go to your CD burning or MP3 downloading software (i.e. iTunes, Nero), open the file you just saved and use the burn-to-disc option.
All orders will be processed within 2 Business Days. During high traffic times such as the Christmas shopping season, orders that have been processed may take more time to ship due to the quantity of orders we receive daily.
Returns & Refunds
Ultimately, our real “product” at Dave Ramsey’s Lampo Group is HOPE. The tangible products, ticketed events, downloads and services are how we deliver that hope to you. In the end we want you to feel that you have been treated well by people who really care about you.
If you are not completely satisfied with any product you purchase from us, and you want to return it or get a refund, we want to make that easy for you. With that in mind, here are the simple rules:
- TANGIBLE PRODUCTS must be returned in their original condition, unless they were defective or were damaged when you received them. Kits must be returned with all of their original contents intact, and special promotional packages must also be returned with all original items intact, including any free premium items which were included.
If these requirements are met, and no more than 90 days have passed since you purchased the items you are returning, a refund will be issued without question. Refunds will always be issued in the same manner as payment was received (for example: payment by debit card will result in a refund by debit card). Shipping costs are never refunded. We will notify you by email when the products you return are received by us. Please allow up to 10 business days for the processing of your refund after you have been notified that the products have arrived at Lampo.
- DOWNLOADS cannot be returned unless they are deemed inherently defective and unusable. You must verify the compatibility of your system before buying downloadable items. Incompatibility with your system is not an acceptable reason for a refund.
- EVENT PASSES to any of Dave Ramsey’s Live Events (e.g. Smart Money, Smart Conference, Retire Inspired, EntreLeadership 1-Day, EntreLeadership Master Series) are not transferable and nonrefundable. Any event pass transfer not expressly authorized by Ramsey Solutions is VOID. In the event you purchased a pass and cannot attend the event, please contact Customer Care, and your payment will be credited toward the purchase of a live event pass for another Ramsey Solutions Live Event.
- REGISTRATION FEES for our training events such as Counselor Training, Momentum Workshops, Workplace Trainer Certification (T3), and Teacher Training are unique to each of those events. Please contact your customer advisor directly to learn of our refund/cancellation policy for each event.
- SUBSCRIPTION FEES for MyTotalMoneyMakeover.com can be refunded for up to 30 days from the date of the most recent charge. If the related products have not been shipped, a full refund will be given. If they have been shipped, we will deduct the actual shipping costs – both ways – from your refund.
- COUNSELING FEES (e.g. for financial counseling/coaching services) are not refundable as we are a fee-for-time service. We promise you will get out of the counseling session what you put into it.
I bought something online at regular price and later saw it on sale. Can I get a price adjustment for my online product purchase?
Yes, we offer a one-time price adjustment for your online product purchase if BOTH of the following statements are true: (1) the price of the product you purchased from our online store is marked down within two weeks of your order date AND (2) the price mark-down is still in effect and posted on our online store when you contact us. If BOTH of these statements are true, then simply call 1-888-227-3223 and speak with one of our customer care representatives. The product must still be at the new, lower price and able to be verified from our current online site (daveramsey.com, Mytmmo.com). We do not price adjust based on any other online or offline retailer. Also, we do not offer a price adjustment on your shipping charges.
We will refund you the difference between your purchase price and the marked down price using your original form of payment. (If payment is made by gift card, refund will be given by check). Please allow 5 business days for processing and another 5 days for the adjustment to reach your account.
For questions regarding purchase of tickets, services and other non product sales please see our returns policy.