For High Schools
One in three high schools across the country have used Dave Ramsey's Foundations in Personal Finance curriculum to teach students how to avoid debt, budget with intention, invest, and build wealth so they can give like no one else. With Dave as the expert, our curriculum equips you with comprehensive resources, including teaching by Dave and his team of experts, so you can focus on facilitating students' learning and bringing this engaging curriculum to life.
Why Foundations High School?
- More than one million students across the country have taken Foundations in Personal Finance.
- With Dave as the expert, our turn-key curriculum is designed to fully equip you with everything needed for a dynamic classroom experience, including complete lesson plans, activities, test banks, web-based tools, and teaching delivered via video by Dave and his team.
- We have a team of Curriculum Advisors passionate about assisting teachers and schools through this life-changing curriculum.
- Foundations meets or exceeds standards in all 50 states and all national standards for personal finance.
“Our students have fully embraced this curriculum and are spreading the word about this class. We are already receiving testimonies from our students of how they are teaching this information to their parents.” Jeffrey J. High School Teacher
For Colleges and Universities
Dave Ramsey’s college curriculum meets your students right where they are. Foundations in Personal Finance challenges the way they view money and will help guide decisions for the rest of their lives. The material covers debt, savings, budgets, giving, bargains, insurance, investments and more. Curriculum is available for the academic classroom and for student groups such as Greek organizations, student clubs, and other Student Affairs programs.
Why Foundations College?
- Each of the 12 Chapters can be Used Individually or Together as a Comprehensive Curriculum
- Collaborative Learning through Group Discussion and Activities
- Experts from Various Fields Present Key Information to Students
- Six Disc DVD Library (16+ Hours Split Into 10-20 Minute Segments)
- Blended Learning with Foundations U Online Tools and Resources
“As the Director of Student Retention, I received a lot of e-mails and phone calls last semester from companies wanting me to look at their financial literacy product. From what I've seen Foundations in Personal Finance is the best product on the market right now and the only one I would use with my students.” Steve N. Director of Student Retention