But only have 3 years to reclaim their money.

According to the U.S. Government

  • Over $1 billion is overpaid to the IRS
  • 2.2 million people overpay taxes
  • 61% of homeowners miss deductions

The IRS does make mistakes

  • Incorrectly accuses thousands of owing money
  • Mistakenly keeps an average of $438 of standard deductions
tax infographic

How to get your money back

You have three years from the original filing deadline, so, for example, if you want to amend your 2011 return, you only have until April 15, 2015. To get back lost tax money, work with a tax professional. A tax professional can cancel out your standard deduction and list all the tax credits and deductions you should have taken.

Reclaim Your Cash

See how much of your money you can get back from the IRS. Work with a Dave Ramsey tax pro. Dave's tax pros are certified professionals with a 93% customer satisfaction rating!

Get your money back now!