The Momentum journey begins with a workshop. We have designed these training sessions to teach church leaders about all elements of the Momentum journey.
What will you learn?
At the Momentum workshop, church leaders will learn how to:
- Build a congregation of generous givers by teaching them to live debt free.
- Develop a team of leaders who are dedicated to building and sustaining a financially healthy church.
- Improve systems and processes for more effective church ministries.
- Develop promotions, education, strategic tracking and prayer teams to successfully lead church-wide initiatives.
- Create an efficient and biblically based church budget.
- Work with different personalities and maintain team unity.
- Deliver six weekend messages that correspond with Momentum-based Bible studies that you will receive as part of your Momentum materials.
- Use strategic tracking to measure progress and the overall health of your church.
- Use the power of celebration to maintain energy, excitement and momentum in your congregation and community.
Who should attend?
From experience, we've learned that each church should send the senior pastor or teaching pastor, the adult education director, and a financial representative. We welcome churches to bring more staff members or representatives.
How much does it cost?
For pricing information, please contact a Momentum advisor at 800.571.0317 or email@example.com.
tell me more
"I cannot wait to implement this DNA change in our church." Craig Beall, Conyers, GA