Frequently Asked Questions
- What is FPU Online?
- FPU Online is the online version of Financial Peace University.
- How do I register? When does my 16-week online membership start?
- Follow these steps to register for FPU Online:
- Add a membership to your shopping cart.
- Complete your order using the standard online store checkout.
- An activation code will be emailed to you immediately.
- Your membership will not start until you redeem the activation code.
- Can I give FPU Online as a gift?
- Yes! Purchasing the class and redeeming it are two totally separate actions. That means you can buy an FPU Online membership for someone else, and the membership will not begin until the recipient utilizes the activation code. However, each activation code can only be used once!
- I have a lifetime membership kit. Can I attend FPU Online?
- FPU Online is not included in the traditional live-class membership.
- Does FPU Online include any physical resources like books, CDs, etc?
- No, all of the class materials are digital.
- How is FPU Online structured?
- This is an entirely self-paced program, meaning you can move as quickly or slowly through the material as necessary. All members start on the first course, Super Saving and additional courses unlock as you progress through the program. However, all coursework must be completed within your 16-week membership period.
- What happens after my 16-week membership is over?
- We encourage FPU Online graduates to continue working through the Baby Steps with Dave's free budget tool, Every Dollar. It's the easiest way to take and stay in control of your money.
- What are the minimum computer requirements?
- Just about any computer can access FPU Online. You’ll need:
- A solid, stable internet connection. (Not sure about your internet connection speed? Check out speedtest.net and pingtest.net to test your connection.)
- Cookies enabled
- One of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9 or later.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- I like paper. Can I print out my online studies?
- Yes! As you work through each lesson, you have the option of downloading and printing a copy of the workbook.
- Will my personal information be kept confidential?
- FPU Online will never release any of your personal information. Everything you enter in your budget, debt snowball, or any other portion of the site will remain strictly confidential and will only be seen by people you allow to review it. Your email address will also be kept safe and will never be sold or released to third parties. We just don't do that kind of stuff!
- What if I have technical problems with FPU Online?
- Please contact us using this form or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I get a refund if I don’t like the program?
- We have a simple and easy-to-understand guarantee for our program:
If you do it, it works.
If you don’t do it, it won’t work!
If you will work the program, you won’t want your money back.
If you don’t work the program, you don’t get your money back!